Hello,

I need your help for a problem I just can't solve myself. I need to test
lots of ABC files on major applications, and I have no problem when it
comes to Linux or Windows ones. I also run BarFly under the BasiliskII
Macintosh emulator (incredible piece of software, BTW).

I can't convince BarFly to open ABC files that it didn't create itself. I
mean, I download ABC collections from the net, put them in /tmp, access
that directory and see the ABC files as feature-less icons. I can't open
these file with BarFly, Note Pad, anything. Moreover, copy and paste
between Linux and the BasiliskII box doesn't work.

Is there a way to load external ABC files in BarFly?

Thanks in advance,
     Guido =8-)

--
Guido Gonzato, Ph.D. <guido . gonzato at univr . it> - Linux System Manager
Universita' di Verona (Italy), Facolta' di Scienze MM. FF. NN.