Hello there,

I've temporarily re-joined the list to announce that my new manual "Making Music with ABC Plus" is online. You can download the English and Italian versions from http://abcplus.sourceforge.net/. Many thanks to Norman Schmidt who helped me with the English version.

The manual is released under the GNU GPL: feel free to share it with anyone. That said, please consider making a small donation, or at least a postcard...

If you wish to make a translation, you're more than welcome: the LaTeX sources are there for you.

Ciao a tutti,
      Guido =8-)

--
Guido Gonzato, Ph.D. <guido . gonzato at univr . it> - Linux System Manager
Universita' di Verona (Italy), Facolta' di Scienze MM. FF. NN.