At the moment, I think just getting MusicTime (I think we have 1.0!) to export a MIDI file (it will play back MIDI ok, though) is the issue.

I will see about getting a few files from home to send you.

I have no idea how popular this thing was, but my wife has written (or arranged) a bunch of stuff for her chorus that she wants to port to something newer.

I will check out your HARMONY program!

thanks, Don