A few have mailed me in support of the migration idea, but quite a few have also written me giving me good reasons why this proposal may be premature, and that I may have jumped the gun on things.

In the end the community will decide what is or is not to be done, and I'm no longer going to push for one or the other. I see both sides, and I'm no longer certain that my proposal was the best thing for the list (though it isn't a strictly *bad* proposal).

I was just panicking to see people I consider to be "Founding Fathers", or at the very least very significant and important contributers dropping off the list like flys.

Thank you for your replies, kindness, patience, forbearance, etc.

//Christian M. Cepel