I've made some changes and some testing. Everything is far from being stable or even usable but for those that are interested I've uploaded the source on sourceforge.net: http://sourceforge.net/projects/abcp.

I've included in the zip file the executable for re2c (as long as the source files) to allow an easy recompilation.

I've only tested the compilation on Windows with mingw+msys (gcc) and lcc, simply call "config lcc" or "config mingw" before doing make to select the proper compilation option, on Win I plan to test the usual compilers (VC, BCC, Watcom and Digital Mars).

In the zip file ("bin" directory) you will also find "abcp.exe" that simply shows the events that would have been called together with a packed version of the parsed fields.

If you just want to see how the pieces of an ABC get recognized simply call "abcp file.abc".

Any comment appreciated!

R.D