Hi

I downloaded skink but discovered that I cannot use "|" (pretty useful in typing abc) in my java:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ java -version
java version "1.4.2_01"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_01-b06)

It's the same in other applications, and all other keys including danish chars ćřĺ and other using "alt gr".

I know this is not related to abc or even skink, but I thought others here might have had the same problem, and has a solution to offer...

I'm running debian/linux/unstable...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte