From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Ulf Bro
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2004 10:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [abcusers] Make only lyrics and chords from abc?

Hi,

(please view this with a monospaced font)

With the modern software available you can obviously print
melody without
lyrics, print one single voice out of a multivoice file etc.

It normally should also be possible to use the same abc file
to print out
something like this:

(1) good version:

/ /  /    /      || C /  F /   | C /   /   /          |
     It's been a || hard day's | night and I've been  |

Bb / /  /      | C / / / |
working like a | dog     |

(2) alternate version:

            C    F     C
It's been a hard day's night and I've been
Bb             C
Working like a dog

Or some other format that a band can use when some of them
say they don't
necessarily need the notes (the bass player for example).

Do you see the possibility of adding such a feature, or
something like it to
already existing software and have the result printed out as
a PS file?

???

Ulf
To subscribe/unsubscribe, point your browser to:
http://www.tullochgorm.com/lists.html