Keenan Pepper escreveu:

> It seems like there's a bug in the current implementation, because I
> only hear four notes in the MIDI file produced from this. If I remove
> the %%MIDI lines, I hear five, as expected.

I suggest you use this version:
http://ifdo.pugmarks.com/%7Eseymour/runabc/abcMIDI-2006-01-31.zip

(Seymour is uploading the fix also.)

This should work:

X:1
T:snt
%%MIDI snt 61 60.5
%%MIDI snt 59 59.5
K:C
=C ^C =C =B, =C

The current version of abcMIDI has some unstable changes on microtone
accidentals (microtonal accidentals are not really accidentals yet --
the don't propagate to tied notes, cannot be used in key signatures, are
relative to the previous accidental... this is changing, but it is not
finished.).

Cheers,
Hudson Lacerda

P.S.:
It is good have someone more to think about this matter. Contact Seymour
Shlien, some feature requests I made (concerning to microtones) are not
implemented because more reflexion is needed.

--
Hudson Lacerda <http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/hfmlacerda/>

                     == THE WAR IN IRAQ COSTS ==
http://nationalpriorities.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=182