Am reading Vince Bells new book 'Sixtyeight Twentyeight' and its really wonderful reading. If you don't have it, get it. I'm just half way through, but had to stop to tell you that here is a chapter about Townes that made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants. I won't tell you about it . If you want to find out you have to get the book. You won't be sorry.

Mary

"To Live's To Fly" http://www.townesvanzandt.com

Shared files for all things TVZ: (MP3's, etc... ) http://briefcase.yahoo.com/townesvanzandt2001

See TVZ related links and files or change  your membership settings
at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AboutTownes

"There's only two kinds of music... The Blues and Zip-a-dee-doo-dah." - Townes Van Zandt

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS