Hmmm,

  I can't say I mind it at all.  It's not Townes or even John Prine.. but It's not bad.

  Steven

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
  http://www.jessedayton.com/

"To Live's To Fly" http://www.townesvanzandt.com

Shared files for all things TVZ: (MP3's, etc... ) http://briefcase.yahoo.com/townesvanzandt2001

See TVZ related links and files or change your membership settings
at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AboutTownes

"There's only two kinds of music... The Blues and Zip-a-dee-doo-dah." - Townes Van Zandt
Yahoo! Groups Links