Hi all.

Well the subject pretty much says it, I got a notification there was an update
to Java, I believe it is java 7 update five.  Once I did the update my install
of Libre Office no longer works.  I get the standard windows 7 message about a
problem has caused libre office to stop working,  Windows will close the
program, blah blah blah.  I have tried repairing the install and when that did
not do anything I went so far as to remove the whole install and re-install
Libre Office.  Still no joy.

I am frankly not sure if this is an accessibility problem or not, I do know
that the java update did totally screw my install of access bridge as well and
I had to re-install that too.  This is the first time I’ve ever had a java
update screw things up this way.

Needless to say I am not a happy camper, I need this program to do paperwork
for work.  Has anyone else had this happen with this java update?  I am running
the 32-bit version of windows 7.  I will probably post this to the general
users list too but am posting it here in case it is related to the
accessibility.  If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this or if you need more
info just let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Tom