Hi all,

I just downloaded the LibreOffice 4.0 beta 1 and installed it on my windows box. In the installer i saw a checkbox which should enable accessibility so i checked it. but after the installation has completed i started writer and i figured out that it was as non accessible as the 3.6 versions. even 3.5 was more accessible on windows with NVDA and Jaws. are you currently working on that cause i read in the 4.0 changelog that accessibility apis have been removed.

or is there something i don't know or i have missed out?

running win xp, java 7 update 9 and the integrated java access bridge.
tested with daily build of NVDA and Jaws 12.

greetings,
simon

--
Simon Eigeldinger