Today, I installed LO 4.4 and opened Calc using NVDA 2014.4. I must say that someone must have been doing some work quite recently. With 4.3, we had accessibility but I believe it was necessary to move to the formula bar and then move back to the worksheet in order to reliably hear cell information while using arrow keys to move through the worksheet. I notice that 4.4 doesn't require this and allowed me to hear cell coordinates and data contained within the cell without the need to move to the formula bar first. I admit I haven't done much beyond this but, if this has been truly fixed, I must say I'm quite impressed.