Good evening,

I've just installed Latest Libre office on my new laptop, runing a windows 64 operating sistem... I read that it would be accessible using screen readers like Jaws or NVDA, however, jaws doesn't provide any speech output when navigating menus, etc. Using nvda, it certainly brings output, but sometimes strange behaviors appear, for example, after choosing a suggested option for a misspelled word from the context menu.

Am I missing anything? Any help would be welcome, thanks in advance!