On 19/07/2023 12:39, Stéphane Guillou wrote:
Hi all

I am currently turning this QA flowchart into a text-based accessible version on the wiki, just using headings and plain text:

 * Original ODG:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Prioritizing_Bugs_FlowChart.odg
 * Exported JPG:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Prioritizing_Bugs_Flowchart.jpg

Related to that, I've got a few questions:

 * Does anyone know of good ways to turn a flowchart into something
   accessible?
     o What would be a single-file solution to that? SVG, PDF, ODG,
       other widespread format?
     o Is there a standard-ish way to describe a process in plain text?
     o Anything that integrates nicely into MediWiki?

Thank you!

My very basic attempt at it:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Prioritizing_Bugs_Flowchart.jpg#Accessible_description

As you can see, not ideal. It reaches the limit of heading levels. I can add "yes / no" links to headers if it facilitates navigation.

--
Stéphane Guillou
Quality Assurance Analyst | The Document Foundation

Email: stephane.guil...@libreoffice.org
Mobile (France): +33 7 79 67 18 72
Matrix: @stragu:matrix.org
Fediverse: @str...@mastodon.indie.host