From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in [mailto:accessindia@accessindia.org.in] On
Behalf Of Preeti Monga
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2024 12:15 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: RE: [AI] Need help in closing internet tabs with windows 11 and Jaws 23

I have opened the task bar as you said but it says linkedin running and press
space. I do that and it goes to the linkedin and so how do I close all running
tabs?

Preeti Monga – Chief Executive Officer

 <http://www.silver-linings.org/>

Inspiring INCLUSION! Fostering DIGNITY!

Mobile : 91 9871701646

E-mail : preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org
<mailto:ashwani.mo...@silver-linings.org>

Website : www.silver-linings.org <http://www.silver-linings.org/>

Our Services: Trainings- Unique Motivation Programmes, Diversity & Inclusion,
POSH.

Your Choice to partner with us contributes towards quality Education &
Empowerment of Visually Impaired Girls, and providing them with secure Hostel
facility at SHIKSHA (A CSR Initiative of Silver Linings)