Hmm, intellectual arguments flaring up, important issues falling off the
anvil.

Cool huh?

If I get the name and expiry embossed and the QR code carrying other
details stuck on the medicines, it would do for me. Can’t tell for others,
though I’m able to scan the QR code after a few tries.

Recently an ophthalmologist showed me an eye drop with its name embossed,
but the dots weren’t felt at all. Either the pharmaceutical company
consulted the wrong accessibility expert, or towing the trend it simply
attempted to make a show of its humanity, social work.

When embossing or QR-labelling is asked for, it’s important that these
companies don’t give us a slip by just paying it a formality.

--
http://husainjournal.blogspot.com/