Dear all,

please give me some information regarding white cane day, it's
history, how it is celebrated in India etc. we, Paschimbanga Rajya
Pratibandhi Sammelani, an affiliate association of National Platform
for the Rights of the Disabled, are pondering over placing some
demands to the government related to trafic problems faced by the
persons with visual impairment. please share your own views regarding
this topic as well and please suggest what demands can be raised.

looking forward to your suggestions and lively inputs
with warm regards and greetings, Anirban Mukherjee, Paschimbanga (West Bengal)