Hi all,

As to www4 services, I think  "trieste.it" is the only one responding
during the last year. Other www4s either closed or put limitations
and restrictions.

A good service is [EMAIL PROTECTED], the URL should be
in the subject line.
This service became slow too during the last  2 weeks.

Both  " web2mail "  and  " trieste.it " generally, used to be of a good
response during most this year.

a 3rd service is  [EMAIL PROTECTED], I'm using it regularly, type
the URL in the subject line, it's not suitable for the download of binary
files as I think, type help in the subject line.
This service is excellent but limited to 15 or 30 messages/month
or 10Mb/month, not sure. I usually use it when fetching image rich
documents. Give it a shot.

If your email account is not a Web email like Yahoo or Gmail you can
try Binky service, I'm not sure if this service still alive but it was very
useful for me 2 years ago. Binky is good to fetch binary files as it is
for web pages.
Send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] , type HELP in the message
body, leave the subject line empty.
If you found Binky still alive and need more help on using it, contact this
list, I'll  be happy to assist.

To be informed on daily bases about the validity of any of the above services
send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  .

Bassim
Baghdad-Iraq