> From:    "Raibel E. Botta Rigores" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> how can I use gophermail to download a resource from www Server?

What I posted here an year ago:

-----

Currently many webservers host several websites
(with different domain names) each. Such webservers need to know
which domain name is requested. Gophermail doesn't supply
Host HTTP request header line. A workaround - to specify hostname
not only in Host line, but also in Path line, an example:

Split=0
Name=about mail2ftp servers
Type=0
Port=80
Path=GET http://lena.kiev.ua/mail2ftp/
Host=lena.kiev.ua
#
Split=0
Name=decoder of 8bit text encoded by Getweb server
Type=9
Port=80
Path=GET http://lena.kiev.ua/getweb.exe
Host=lena.kiev.ua

It's not standard, but many webservers understand that.

-----

But today <gopher()dna.affrc.go.jp> and <gophermail()eunet.cz>
didn't reply to me (yet?).

--
Lena
Lena()lena.kiev.ua