On 21 Sep 2006 at 2:16, Deben Cho wrote:
> How do I retrive wabpages enabled with javascript.

If the Javascript is embedded in the page markup, retrieve the source.
If the Javascript is in an external file, retrieve that file.

The home page of http://www.ndtvcooks.com/ has both embedded and
external Javascript - http://www.ndtvcooks.com/cooks.js

The site does not seem to work well, either with or without Javascript.
It's designed to work only with Internet Explorer with Javascript
enabled -- just about as bad as it gets. I don't think you will make
much progress using ACCMail methods.