I thing accmail sucks, really this list is not a solution for the cubans can
go out to the Internet, because almost all the cubans whit the opportunity
to have an email are from infomed.sld.cu, and them has block to the Internet
by email service that offer accmail. SO, if we want a solution lets make it
now,
For a world whit out firewalks.

--

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que
ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/