+1 to it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of bryan ( [EMAIL
PROTECTED])
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 11:52 AM
To: acegisecurity-developer@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Acegisecurity-developer] Reducing the number of filters needed in
web.xml

I think they're is a more elegant and intuitive way to do this.
I also think  this a good idea,it would be good to have a more elegant syntax
though, perhaps you might also consider the following.

snip --

And configure the chain of filters in the application context, something like

<bean id="filterChain" class="net.sf.acegisecurity.FilterChain">

<property name="filters">
        <value>
            channelProcessingFilter=/*
            authenticationProcessingFilter=/*