What "move/copy" tools can be used to copy directories/files to another
location and still retain the "creation date" value?  Robocopy seems to
keep creation date on files but directories are given the current date.
Am I missing a switch in Robocopy to do this?  A backup/restore
operation (with ntbackup.exe) retains the "creation date" as one would
expect.  I am just looking for other possible tools.  I should mention
that with all of the tools I've tried, the "modified date" is always the
current date for directories.  Any help is appreciated!

Mike Thommes