  From: joe
  To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
  Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 9:03 PM
  Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Overlapping AD Subnet Boundaries

  You are mistaking machine subnetting and subnetting defined in AD. They are
not connected. The definitions in AD do not have to reflect what is really
happening at the routing layer. They are generally close but there isn't any
technical reason why they have to be.

  --
  O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition - http://www.joeware.net/win/ad3e.htm