-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Condra, Jerry W Mr
HP
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 5:00 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] adsiedit question

Hi all
I didn't OT this even though I'm making modifications to Exchange since
the question seems to be adsiedit related and therefore related to AD.
I'm trying to modify an attribute for a mailbox using adsiedit.
Particularly I'm rehoming it's database by modifying the homeMDB
attribute.

The problem I'm running into is I'm getting an error stating "The name
reference is invalid" when I try to apply the change. I've done this a
few times but this is the first time I've run into this error. Google
doesn't give enough info to determine the cause...or maybe it is and I
just don't know enough about the response to see it....that never
happens. ;-)

If anyone can shed some light it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Jerry