Hi Joanna,

At Cisco we've developed a whole suite of web-based AD tools to include an
Account Mgmt (users, groups, compters) tool.  It was all done using Perl and
CGI with Apache as the web server.  ADSI makes it pretty straightforward, or
if you want to develop on a UNIX platform, you can do nearly as much with
the Net::LDAP perl module.

Robbie Allen
Cisco Systems Enterprise Management
Coauthor of "Managing Enterprise Active Directory Services"

\\|//
                (o   o)
~~

  It doesn't matter what others think           Joanna C. Days
    as long as you know the truth.         Network Support Engineer
                                            Information Technology
                 -JCD-                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]