Hi Mike,

I still wouldn't suggest using the DNS WMI provider on W2K, although if you
only wanted to create zones you could probably get by with it.  You could
script around dnscmd.exe or just use the DnsCmd.pm module I included in the
book, which should get the job done.

BTW, the DNS WMI provider on .NET is very solid and exactly what we've been
needing as far as a DNS API for the Windows DNS server.

Robbie Allen

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm