-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Juan Ibarra
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 6:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi, we are planning to migrate from NT to AD 2003 in the near future.  We
are trying to figure out the specs for new HW requirements.  We are
concerned with the amount of space that we will need in our DC to host the
DB.  I know that the more space the better, but will the DB be too big? At
what rate will it grow.  Will 70G will be plenty for an org with 300 users?

Best regards,
Juan

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm