I'm working with O'Reilly to see if they would host something like this.  If
not, I can put it up on my site.

If any other companies (or individuals) are interested in participating,
please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I don't have any details yet; I'm
just trying to gauge general interest.  Thanks for the nudge Todd.

Regards,
Robbie Allen
http://www.rallenhome.com/

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm