It's that Mysterious error they talk about in the ADMT 2.0 docs, that they say is
unknown cause of it.

Do a shutdown and reboot of your workstations before you migrate them, and it solves
this problem.   I meant to send out verification and reboot scripts this week since
someone asked this earlier, but I forgot I am in training this week.   Send me a noten
ext week, and maybe it can be of help.