Cindy,

Verify the Subnet data is replicated,  and then trigger the KCC (repadmin /kcc
<server> or in Replmon)

you can just delete the connection that was created by the KCC, and whe nti rusn again
it will add them if needed.

If you moved it to a new site,   and you created the proper site-link,  it wll need a
connection to the other site BTw.

Jef