Sooo...

I've finally deployed the latest FRS version (june 2003) and already I am seeing
things clean up nicely!

Only problem has been with Ultrasound (I LOVE free tools like these!) that once the
provider is deployed,  I can't get data and the provider gives these errors:

Recording NtFrs Performance Counters Failed to add FRS perfcounter
\FileReplicaSet(_Total)\KB of Staging Space In Use (0xc0000bb8):
(CWMIPerfCounterSet::GetData 468)  11/19/2003 3:03:15 PM   <not set>       True
00:00:41        27.6 KB (28,232 bytes)

It's trying to add it to WMI providers, but fails.  I don't know how to manually
correct this,  as de-installing and re-installing the provider fails with the same
error.

Any thoughts?

Jef

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm