-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 9:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Where in the world is Micky Balladelli?

Hey there used to be a guy named Micki Balladelli that worked for COMPAQ; I
believe he was based out of Southern France or something like that. He was
involved in a lot of the earlier scaling testing and he had this cool little
tool he was working on called Age of Directories. I went to contact him to
see if he is still working with that tool and enhancing it but it appears
his COMPAQ email address is dead and so I tried a like-minded HP address and
that didn't work either.

Does anyone know positively if he left COMPAQ/HP?

Does anyone have a newer email address on him?

Barring all of that does anyone know what happened to Age of Directories?

If you know of his whereabouts but don't want to give me the info, please
forward him my email address and my request if possible.

  Thanks, joe