Thanks for the link.

I saw the reference to the Node set too, but it made no sense to me.  We haven't
rolled 2003 out in any of production, and even so,  this userflag seems like it was
around in 2000 and maybe before that too.   Stupid cross naming stuff! <grrr>

I see it referenced with alot of SAMBA info, but it always related back to the same
description from the MSDN win32API which is useless....

Perhaps it's a userflag for backwards compat, but it's no longer really used so it's
not in the GUI? So where did it come from.

These users were migrated from Nt4 to win2000 AD, so maybe there is a link there?!

When the Account ops go to reset these users passwords in the MMC they get the "The
procedure cannot be found" but if I do it from a DA, it works fine.  You'd think it's
an account access problem right?   well, the ACLs are the same on all the users in
that OU,  and the only difference I Can see is that they have that flag...AND there is
a 4 hour window on 1 day they are not permitted to logon.  I tried duplicating that
schedule on a user to see if it caused the flag to appear, but it didn't.

I don't want to remove the flag to see if it fixes the problem, if I don't know what
it is there for in the first place...

Thanks again though.....