-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rich Milburn
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 7:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] MNS user flag - fixed

Nice to hear that they did look at the source code though when they felt
they needed to - I've seen other companies pass around a call for weeks
trying to figure out something like command line parameters of their own
product, and a simple query to the developers would have resolved the issue.