From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Kingslan
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2004 7:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Do I really need to add UPNs?

Oh, yeah - I remember the last heated discussion.  When you've got Stuart on the run, you don't give up, do you?  ;o)

Looking forward to some 'brothers-in-arms' time in Redmond.

Rick Kingslan  MCSE, MCSA, MCT, CISSP
Microsoft MVP:
Windows Server / Directory Services
Windows Server / Rights Management