http://www.msetechnology.com/

This is where Dean Wells works, they are out of Florida but go all over. You probably have seen Dean's posts on here.

  joe

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Celone, Mike
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 2:14 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [ActiveDir] AD Consultants

Before I start just to let you know I checked with Tony before sending this to the list.  Does anyone know anyone companies in the North Eastern US area that does AD consulting and design?  My CIO would like to bring in a consulting company to help us out with a global AD design for our company.  If anyone has any suggestions or needs more infomation please email OFF the list.  Any and all help is appreciated.

Mike