Hey Ulf - I see you got home from the summit safely ;-)

In your AD newsgroup post which your referenced below you answered the following question
>> Is there a comprehensive reference that identifies each permission required
>> to perform a task ? Giving a user the "AddUser" permission is not enough.
>> They also have to have the rights to add objects and child objects, etc
>> etc...
with
> Not that I'm aware off - the rights I don't know I set with the delegation
> wizard and run dsacls or look into the security tab.
Just want to make sure that everyone is aware of the excellent Delegation Whitepaper, that's been available for a couple of months now:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=631747a3-79e1-48fa-9730-dae7c0a1d6d3&DisplayLang=en

And don't forget to download the Appendix for this whitepaper, which contains all the nitty gritty details on what's required to perform which task.

/Guido