what's the problem Joe?
even Cats could be members of Universal Groups ;-)

/Guido

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Sonntag, 16. Mai 2004 16:06
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] [OT] Cats & dogs (was A root dc question)

Oh this is probably going too far but.....

No, that three-day old stanky can I would call Exchange. It seems to be
necessary even though there are other things you can use but seems to be the
most efficient and handy of the bunch, it just smells really bad when you
have to use it and you always seem to cut yourself when opening it up to
use. :o)  Personally I use dry catfood, self contained, doesn't make a huge
mess, good for the cat's teeth and doesn't stink up the house. It may not be
the cat's favorite but it gets the cat what it needs. Sort of like POP3/SMTP
Standards based email.

DCDIAG would probably be your Dr. Spock's book for cats.

The laxetone from the cat world (used to clean out the intestinal track of
various collected debris) would be similar to oldcmp which blows away old
computer accounts...

Adfind would be like saying here kitty kitty... Where is that d**** cat!?!

Unlock would be like when you accidently shut the cat in the closet and you
discover it and have to let her out.

OK this is going down hill. The Exchange piece was fun... Can't think of
anything for Universal Groups for Guido.