I have had a similar problem with this. I don't know if it's related or not
but when a user put some pictures in their "My Pictures" folder, every time
they opened the directory in explorer it would give a C++ Runtime error
(don't remember what one). So I changed the default folder layout from
Thumbnails to Details (or whatever) and it opened just fine... Delete the
pic's and (even the "sample" ones) and it works just fine.

Rick T. Dale
Computer Services
General Council Credit Union <http://gccu.ag.org/>

\|/
(@ @)
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of General
Council Credit Union and/or its affiliates, are confidential, and are
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail
is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipient's or otherwise have
reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.