My experience with Aelita is that they are an outstanding group of people
that will bend over backwards to fill your needs.  We use EMM now to migrate
servers into our Active Directory from many sources (NT Domains, other AD's
and Workgroups) and have hit a few snags here and there.  Aelita folks
jumped through hoops to make things work right and keep us on schedule.

We are also using their ERDisk for AD product to back up and restore AD
objects.  Works great.

And NO, I do NOT work for Aelita.  I just use their products.

John McGlinchey
AD Enterprise Architect
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm