it's called Resource Hacker (reshacker.exe) and is available at: http://www.users.on.net/johnson/resourcehacker/

Quite nice - I've also used it - but only for lab-purposes to easily distinguish machines at logon time.  However, we've moved to bginfo from sysinternals, which is obviously much simpler to use for this purpose...

/Guido

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sonntag, 23. Mai 2004 00:39
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] OT, How to change wording on screen when computer is locked

I used a great little program called Hacker.EXE (excuse the name) that was great for modifying the Gina to change any of the messages, images etc, but can't seem to find a site for it now. Maybe someone else has experience.

In the end, we didn't use it 'cos management was a little nervous, but it seemed to work well when I played with it on my machine.

Alan Cuthbertson

Policy Management Software:- http://www.sysprosoft.com/pol_summary.shtml