From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon 5/24/2004 7:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Start and logon traffic analysis

All,

I used to have a link that provided a detailed breakdown of the startup traffic and network logon traffic.  I can't find it anymore.  I know that "Notes From the Field" has some of this.  But can anyone provide a link of XP traffic (preferred) in an Active Directory with 2003 environment (preferred)?

I need to provide details to management for a WAN discussion and don't have time for Sniffer traces.

Thanks,
Mike