        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Sun 6/6/2004 6:15 AM
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] install software on OU

        You have 2 options, You can either go by creating .zap file or repackage the
application thru WININSTALL LE, from windows 2000 server CD
        Regards,
        Mohammed Athif Khaleel
        Asst.Network Engineer
        AlFaisaliah Group Information Technology
        Tel.: +966-1-461-0077 x.209
        Moble.: +966-509774015
        Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        "Save Internet, Keep all the systems patched"
        Web: http://alfaisaliah.com <http://alfaisaliah.com/>