-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Montag, 21. Juni 2004 20:45
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] User Icons

It simply means that the GUI didn't look that user's specific object up
verify its class. It is simply displaying an icon, it has no impact on
the
environment. If you have less than 500 users in the group however, it
could
indicate an issue with your GCs in that the object couldn't be looked up
properly.