Title: Re: [ActiveDir] Sarbannes Oxley compliance
Instead of doing a runas on explorer.exe do it on iexplore.exe (Internet Explorer) and then just point the url to the filesystem.  You can’t do this from the startmenu but it works rather well on the quicklaunch bar.

You can also paste this text into a registry file, modify the account parts and run it.  Then when you right-click on an object you get lots more options than just runas.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open]
"EditFlags"=hex:00,00,00,00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open\command]
@="\"%1\" %*"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\Run as Domain Administrator]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\Run as Administrator\command]
@="runas /user:domain\\administrator \"%1\" %*"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\Run as Administrative User]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\Run as Administrative User\command]
@="runas /user:domain\\adminAccount \"%1\" %*"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\Run as Unpriviliged DomainUser]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\Run as Unprivileged DomainUser\command]
@="runas /user:domain\\username \"%1\" %*"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\runas]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\runas\command]