-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Dienstag, 13. Juli 2004 21:57
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] 2000 to 2003 Migrations

This sounds like a valid approach but would recommend new installs of
2K3 if
you can do it versus upgrades.

You could show me hundreds of perfectly fine upgrades but will still
prefer
a fresh install until MS displays a report at the end of the upgrade
that
tells me what items are using old OS configurations versus new
configurations and what I would have to do to correct them to the new
configurations.