Hi James

If you use the AD tools for 2003 you can just bulk select all of the users
at once and make the change.

Regards;

James R. Day
National Parks Service - AD Core Team
(202) 354-1464
Fax (202) 371-1549
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           James Payne            |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           tivedir.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           07/21/2004 03:30 PM AST|
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           ActiveDir              |
|---------+---------------------------------->

  |       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                               |
  |       cc:       (bcc: James Day/Contractor/NPS)
                                          |
  |       Subject:  [ActiveDir] home directory modifications

I have about 200 users setup to connect h: to \\goofy\home\username.  I am
moving the data on \\goofy\home\ to \\mickey\home\.  Is there a script
laying around somewhere that would allow me to change this path in
everyone's profile at once?  It should would beat doing this manually for
every user.

Thanks again for any help you guys can provide.

James