From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alicia Szerenyi
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 7:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] urgent help needed

Thanks a lot for everyone's help...
i just want to explain that i don`t have a second domain controler or backup for the
database file because i am just trying AD out, and learning about it. I installed it
in the laboratory server, that it is used to learn, but has other information that
belongs to my work-mates...

i am just worried that AD is so fragil against a power failure...that could happen
again...i just have to pray that it wont?

Thanks again
Alicia